Every policy includes as standard:
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000
- Baggage cover up to £2,000
- Up to £25k personal accident payments
- Emergency medical cover up to £10m
- £25k legal expenses
- £300 pet care if delayed
Find out more about what’s covered in our Travel Insurance
One simple Travel Insurance policy
Whether you need insurance for holiday or business travel, ETA Travel Insurance has you covered. Our emergency helpline is based in Britain, and our English-speaking support team is on standby to help you 24/7.
- – Emergency medical expenses up to £10m
- – Cancellation cover up to £5,000
- – Baggage cover up to £2,000
- – Personal accident and personal liability cover
- – £300 pet care
- – Additional covers such as golf, cruise cover and winter sports available to purchase
- – Any pre-existing medical conditions which you have not declared
- – While participating in a sports and leisure activity, you are not covered for personal liability
- – Trips over 31 days for single-trip policies and trips over 45 days for annual policies
- – We are unable to offer cover for anyone aged 74 and over for trips within Europe
- – We are unable to offer cover for anyone aged 69 and over for all other worldwide destinations
- – You must be a permanent resident of Britain to take out ETA travel insurance
- – Our maximum trip duration is 31 days
If you are aged over 74 (Europe) or 69 (worldwide), we recommend getting a quote with goodtogoinsurance.com.
We cannot cover trips to: Afghanistan, Algeria, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Haiti, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Nigeria, Pakistan (other than Punjab and Sind Provinces), Palestine, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
Find out more about what’s covered.
Why choose us?
The ETA has been voted the #1 Ethical Company in the insurance category by The Good Shopping Guide for the last eleven years running. We are 100% carbon neutral, and every policy sold helps fund campaigning for sustainable transport by our charity, the ETA Trust.
Our charitable work
For every travel insurance policy we sell, we make a donation to the ETA Trust, our charity campaigning for a cleaner, safer transport future.
Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – No. 471641